xTuple ERP 5.0.0 is now available for download from xTuple.org. Thanks to all who contributed to make this release possible, including Cordeck Building Solutions, Warning Lites, Larry Cartee, Alfredo Martinez, Scott Zuke, Steven Buttgereit, Jim Wirt, Wes Baker, Joel White, Rebecca Shapiro, Frederick Cyr, and Javier Cabezudo.
See How to Pilot xTuple ERP+CRM 5.0.0 for detailed help with this significant update. This release includes major changes to CRM functionality and the tax system, including integration with Avalara. There are significant changes to how CRM and tax data are stored in the database, so you may need to update customized scripts, reports, and MetaSQL queries. In addition, the deprecated portions of the Script Toolbox have been removed as previously announced, which may also require script updates. The updatetodb 1.0.0-rc and deprecatedtb 1.0.0-beta extensions can help with finding database objects that need updating for version 5.0 schema compatibility and toolbox deprecation, respectively.
Strict country checking is now required and how countries are stored in the database has been changed. Before upgrading to 5.0.0 or later, you must install fixCountry 5.0.0 and migrate the country data.
We have also worked on a number of other components and have published the following:
- OpenRPT v3.4.0
- xTuple Connect v3.9.1
- Enhanced Commissions extension v1.9.5
- Fixed Assets extensions v1.8.8
- Payment Gateways extension v1.0.5
- .gz files for the fixCountry (5.0.0), updatetodb (1.0.0-rc), and deprecatedtb (1.0.0-beta) packages have been attached to this announcement. They are also available with the xTuple ERP 5.0.0 release files.
- EDIT: The original Windows build of xTuple Connect v3.9.1 was missing some important dll’s. It has been replaced with a new, correct build. (2019-08-21 13:00 UTC)