xTuple.com xTupleU Blog & News Customer Support

xTuple ERP 4.3.1 now available for download

xTuple ERP 4.3.1 is now available for download from SourceForge. The commercial editions can be downloaded by commercial customers from xtuple.org.  See Release Notes below for more details.

Release Notes
xTuple ERP
Version 4.3.1
March 5, 2014
==================================

These are the release notes for the 4.3.1 Patch Release. Thanks
to all who contributed to make this release possible.

As always, please review the xTuple Compatibility Matrix before
upgrading: http://www.xtuple.org/compatibility-matrix.

==================================

The following features and bug fixes have been added to the
applications since the 4.3.0 release. Additional detail for
each item listed below may be found on our community
website (www.xtuple.org).

Bug Fixes:
* Relocating reserved items silently breaks the reservation [22536]
* Postgresql 9.3 : Selecting to post a voucher generates DB log error [22280]
* Cannot Reschedule PO [22862]
* Sales orders created from quotes don't automatically create work orders [22589]
* duplicate check numbers [22501]
* Fix quickRelocateLot [22467]
* Printing a batch of invoices as pdf only prints one invoice [20675]
* Support for JPEG images is missing [22849]

Updated from 4.2.1, and I have to say WOW to the devs. Dunno if it's due to improvements on the backend or the Mac client, or maybe a combination thereof, but xTuple is running significantly faster across the board for us. Many thanks for a great product that just keeps getting better!

Could you put up for download for partners the masterref 4.3.1 database?

I do not see the masterref 4.3.1 file either.  My folder is empty too.

The 4.3.1 masterref database does now appear in the commercial download/partner are. In looking at that database I see xtDesktop version 3.8.4, but I have been unable to find that to download. I have looked on source Forge also and I do not see it.

Am I just not able to find it?

This process seems to be harder than it used to be.

Larry

Larry,

It was a recent release (within the last 2 weeks) but I've updated the SourceForge page with the proper package and release notes here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/postbooks/files/12%20PostBooks-packages/xtdesktop%20%28Desktop%29/3.8.4/

Regards,

Greg

Thank you, Greg

Where should I look for the upgrader packages to get from 4.20 Standard edition to 4.31 Distribution?  I haven't found any scripts to get from Standard edition to Distribution edition.  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.  Anyway in my partner portal I'm only seeing scripts from PostBooks to Distribution.  Thanks.

Jim

Larry,

The 4.3.1 masterref database is available for download under the file path "downloads/ent/4.3.1/" if you have access to that folder you should be able to download the file.

Regards,

Greg

Thanks for the reply, Greg.

I do have access to all the commercial software as I am a partner. I am not exactly sure about the path the way you referenced it, but if I go to DownLoads>Commercial Software>Partner>ent>4.3.1 that folder appears empty on my screen.

Larry

Hey Greg:

The 4.3.1 masterref database still not visible to me. Any other way to get it or can you figure out why it is not visible to me?

Larry

Larry,

You should be able to see the files now, sorry about that.  I assumed it would be copied from the "ent" path but it turns out there was an extra step!

Regards,

Greg

Jim,

You should find the files you need under downloads/partner/distribution/4.3.0.  You will want to run dist-42xto430.gz to get up to 4.3.0 and then dist-430to431.gz, finally you will need to install the xwd package if you want the extra xwd features(I swear we will make this easier).

Regards,

Greg