xTuple ERP 4.12.0-alpha is now available for download from GitHub and SourceForge. Commercial editions and extensions can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org. Thanks to all who contributed to make this release possible, including Cordeck Building Solutions, Larry Cartee, Alfredo Martinez, Scott Zuke, Steven Buttgereit, Jim Wirt, Wes Baker, and Joel White. A large number of features have been added and bugs fixed.
Of particular interest:
- Recurring Sales Orders
- Bulk replacement and other improvements to the Contacts window
- Address search functionality
- Document characteristics and other document tab enhancements.
See the Release Notes for details.
We have also worked on a number of other components and have published the following:
- xTuple Connect v3.9.0-rc fixes some but not all of the email synchronization problems
- The directory structure on SourceForge has been changed significantly, hopefully making it easier to find what you're looking for. The price we pay is that links to older releases are now broken and will continue to break as we issue new releases.
- xTuple ERP 5.0.0-alpha is coming very soon (we wanted to finish & tag 4.12.0-alpha first), and will be accompanied by another round of extension updates to accommodate the script API and database changes