xTuple ERP 4.11.1
xTuple ERP 4.11.1 is now available for download from GitHub and SourceForge. We have fixed approximately 80 bugs and added a handful of minor features. Commercial editions and extensions can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org. See the Release Notes for details.
Of particular interest are the following:
- Fixes to the autocompleter bugs
- Improvements in CSVImp:
- Importing images and other files
- Update and Append
CSVImp 0.6.0 is bundled with xTuple ERP 4.11.1 and is also available separately from GitHub or SourceForge.
xTuple Connect 3.9.0Beta (commercial)
This beta release of xTuple Connect includes a number of long-standing feature requests and bug fixes. Of particular interest:
- Batch Manager startup without a GUI. This feature allows running the xTuple Connect client application from the command line without opening the graphical interface. The program still needs a graphics environment to render reports, such as Xvfb on Linux. However, status and error messages are sent to the terminal or command window from which the program was started, not the Batch Manager window.
- Allow using relative dates instead of absolute dates for recurring reports
- A new way to specify the email sync client to reduce run-time problems
This release can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org.
This is a minor bug fix release and can be downloaded from GitHub or SourceForge.
This version of the Updater adds the ability to store translation files for the xTuple ERP desktop client and its extensions. This requires a 4.11.1 database. Reading the translation files from the database will not be fully supported until xTuple ERP 4.12.0.
This also fixes some of the intermittent problems with illegal characters in some Updater packages.
This pre-release Updater can be downloaded from GitHub or SourceForge.
Fixed Assets free 1.8.0 and commercial 1.8.1 extensions
We have made minor bug fixes to the free and commercial fixed assets extensions.
The free Fixed Assets version extension can be downloaded from GitHub and SourceForge. The commercial Depreciation and Maintenance extensions can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org.
xTuple Desktop 4.0.9 free extension
xtDesktop 4.0.9 is a minor bug fix release. It can be downloaded from GitHub or SourceForge.
xTuple Quality 1.1.1 commercial extension
The xTuple Quality commercial extension version 1.1.1 fixes several bugs. It can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org.