xTuple ERP 4.11.0Beta is now available for download from GitHub and SourceForge. The commercial editions and packages can be download by commercial customers from xTuple.org. See the Release Notes for full details.
Our focus has been on improving the desktop client and preparing for upcoming xTupleCommerce features. Of particular interest in this Beta release:
- Completed support for Landed Cost
- Continued improvements in desktop client support for the commercial Quality extension
- Simplified reversal of A/R applications
- Continued performance improvements
- Rudimentary widget scripting (undocumented and still WIP; look for an upcoming blog on this topic)
We also fixed 2 bugs in the Time & Expense extension and 1 bug in xtdesktop.