xTuple ERP 4.10.0Beta is now available for download from GitHub or SourceForge. This release includes over 50 features and improvements, and more than 150 bug fixes. The commercial editions and packages can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org. See the Release Notes for full details.
Our focus for this release has been in improving the desktop client with the following themes:
- Lay the groundwork for an ERP dashboards extension
- Implement Feature Mob 2 features
- Update technology infrastructure
- Improve desktop application performance
Of particular interest are the following features:
- Improved support for VAT, particularly with regard to purchasing and tax reporting
- Introduction of a simplified sales order entry window
- Introduction of List Price Schedules
- Increased availability of the Documents tab
- Password reset policies
As part of the technology update, you will need PostgreSQL 9.3 or 9.4 to use this release, with the following two PostgreSQL extensions:
- plv8 - See our GitHub wiki for more information on how to install plv8
- ossp-uuid - If you build PostgreSQL from source code, you may have to rebuild it. Make sure to include the
--with-ossp-uuid option for the
configure command. See our instructions for building PostgreSQL for details.
Thank you to everyone who made this release possible.