I wanted to know if I can use Xtuple for running a trasnportation business using mostly container truck trailers.
The transportation busines is mainly based on currying loads for customers from point A to pint B.
Simple order will consist new load with the following charasterisktics:
- customer information who owns the load
- Origination Point A(Address) and destination Point B(address)
- Rate: per mile rate or flat rate to be charged to customer.
- Driver information
- Driver Rate; per mile,per hour, or flat rate.
- Truck and trailer information
- Later differenct expenses can be added to that order/load or to the driver.
- The driver will given amount equal to agreed rate minus any expenses prepaid for driver.
- customer will be invoiced based on the rate agreed.
So, my question is what would be the effort in creating such solution in xtuple?
I will appreciate your answers!