xTuple.com xTupleU Blog & News Customer Support

Terms on a report on xtuple 5.0

I dont seem to have “Terms” e.g. 0 Days, 30 Days etc on my sales order acknowledgement reports and invoice reports. Could someone assist me by advising how to add this information to a report please?

Regards Mark

Hi Mark,

You don’t say what version of xTuple you’re using, but I’ll use an example from 4.12.2. If this is all a bit too technical, then you’ll likely want to reach out for some help. The terms description should already be in the standard Acknowledgment.

This is from the SalesOrderAcknowledgement report.

You’ll need to edit your “head” query source. In the query source, there should be a column named terms_descrip. This is the field that you’ll want to add to the report itself.

The field containing the terms_descrip should be as follows:

The “head” query source from my copy is below.

SELECT cust_number,
formatsobarcode(cohead_id) AS order_barcode,
formataddr(cohead_billtoaddress1, cohead_billtoaddress2, cohead_billtoaddress3, (cohead_billtocity || ’ ’ || cohead_billtostate || ’ ’ || cohead_billtozipcode), cohead_billtocountry) AS billing_address,
formataddr(cohead_shiptoaddress1, cohead_shiptoaddress2, cohead_shiptoaddress3, (cohead_shiptocity || ’ ’ || cohead_shiptostate || ’ ’ || cohead_shiptozipcode), cohead_shiptocountry) AS shipping_address,
trim(cntct_first_name || ’ ’ || cntct_last_name) AS cust_contact,
cohead_billtoname,
cohead_billtoaddress1,
cohead_billtoaddress2,
cohead_billtoaddress3,
(cohead_billtocity || ’ ’ || cohead_billtostate || ’ ’ || cohead_billtozipcode) AS billtocitystatezip,
cntct_phone AS cust_phone,
cohead_shiptoname,
cohead_shiptoaddress1,
cohead_shiptoaddress2,
cohead_shiptoaddress3,
(cohead_shiptocity || ’ ’ || cohead_shiptostate || ’ ’ || cohead_shiptozipcode) AS shiptocitystatezip,
cohead_number,
cohead_shipvia,
cohead_shiptophone,
cohead_custponumber,
formatDate(cohead_orderdate) AS orderdate,
cohead_shipcomments,
terms_descrip
FROM cohead, custinfo, terms, cntct
WHERE ((cohead_cust_id=cust_id)
AND (cust_cntct_id=cntct_id)
AND (cohead_terms_id=terms_id)
AND (cohead_id=<? value("sohead_id") ?>)
);