xTuple.com xTupleU Blog & News Customer Support

Shipto.ui

I am playing with this ui and no matter what I modify, as long as I save the change, compile, the _shipform drop down list will not work.
Do any of you experience the same thing?
I am using Qt4.3.2 and openmfg 311.

_shipform is a xcombobox with type shippingforms, but I don’t see type shippingform when I open it with qt. The type is blank, and after I save the change, the type becomes adhoc.
Is it because of my qt version?

You probably don’t have the file $QTDIR/plugins/designer/xtuplewidgets.dll. This file defines the custom xTuple widgets. You can copy from …/xtuple/widgets (if it exists). Every time you make …/xtuple/widgets it should rebuild this file and copy to appropriate Qt location. You may not have development environment (.profile or other) setup correctly.

By the way, when you upgrade to OpenMFG 3.2, you will be required to upgrade to Qt 4.4.3.

I do have xtuplewidgets.dll. I see a lot of types for xcombobox in qt, but not shippingforms.

hmmmmmm…not sure. I would guess that you have an old version of xtuplewidgets (you could check the modify date which should be the same as the last time widgets was made), but the shippingforms type has been around a long time.

When I edit shipto.ui, the _shipform widget has 2 properties; sizePolicy and type. type is set to XComboBox::shippingForms. As a workaround, you could edit the ui file after making your Designer changes.

I will do the workaround, thanks!

Hi, need help on creating new screen in xtuple because whenever I open my customized screen it always becomes small, so I always resize the form whenever I open it.