xTuple.com xTupleU Blog & News Customer Support

Search not working

is the search feature broken for anyone else? i apologize if i’m duplicating an existing thread, but you know… can’t search.

awesome! all is well.

thanks for your hard work, and thanks for putting up with me.

Hi,

The search should be working now, however our sites have not been re-indexed completely so don’t be surprised to find broken links or error pages.

Regards.

it is working now. i was looking for the phpbb search feature though. has that been removed?

I was trying to use the phpbb search as well. As an example, if you are viewing a member’s profile and you’d like to search all of their posts, it says that we don’t have permission.

Search feature for phpBB3 has been restored,

please use the search box on the top for general keywords search.

For more specific search please go to each forum and use the search box located at the bottom of the forum list.

You can also find more detailed search options by using the ‘Search’ link on top.

Sincerely,

thanks so much!

sorry to be a bother. i thought thing were ready to rock, but i just go this error message.

[quote:2b6epc3q]The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: purchase order.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.[/quote:2b6epc3q]

obviously these words shouldn’t be too common. thought you should know.

thanks for all your effort.

Problem resolved.

Search index had to be re-created from the migration,

Regards,

Just an FYI, we have replaced phpBB forum with the Drupal forum. You can now use the main search box on the xtuple.org site to search through the forum content (along with everything else).

To link to a user’s profile, just click on their name, and then on their profile page click on “Track” to view all their other postings.

Enjoy!