xTuple.com xTupleU Blog & News Customer Support

Newest Version of OpenRpts

Hi everyone. 

I currently have run into some problems with the OpenRpts version 3.3.0. i so far the version 3.3.0, 3.3.4, and 3.3.6 on my computer. However, 3.3.6 does not work at all on my system, and 3.3.0 and 3.3.4 are having very similar issues. 

My issues started when i tried to add an image to a report. 3.3.0 would not save this image properly in that when i repoen the report the image box was there but contained no image. in 3.3.4 the image would save properly.

Now the new issue is that in both 3.3.0 and 3.3.4 when i create a new report and then make changes to the details section, by changes i mean moving and resizing the fields, then only the first record of a grouped statement would return but the rest of the group section would be blank.

Example: 

Header: Tom Test

Record 1:  address           state       zip      comments

Record 2: 

Record 3:

Header: John Doe

Record 1:  address      state      zip     comments

Header: Jim Somebody

Record 1:  address     state    zip       comments

Record 2:

this problem happens in both 3.3.0 and 3.3.4 and it only happens if i create a field, put it in the details section, move on to something else, then come back and either resize or change its position. So is there a new version to OpenRpts that i can try and see if it will work better? or are there fixes to either of these problems? Any help would be great.

Thanks!