xTuple.com xTupleU Blog & News Customer Support

Mark a payment as reconciled

I have several payments listed in my Reconcile Bank Account screen that were mistakenly reconciled in our previous accounting system rather than in XTuple.  I also have Open balance load amounts for several months that were created during our conversion.  These all continue to appear on my bank reconciliation window because they've never been "cleared."  It would be incorrect to clear them now (prevents my reconciliation from being balanced), and it would be incorrect to adjust them out to an expense account (they've already been expensed in our old system and brought over to XTuple).  I would like to remove them and mark them as reconciled without impacting my actual bank reconciliation.  Is there a way to choose a transaction and mark it as previously reconciled so it will no longer appear in my Reconciliation list?

I have the same question. Did anyone have an answer, Torrey?

Hi VincentMetals,

To clear items from the bank reconciliation that were caused by our conversion, I had to contact support and ultimately Professional Services. They cleared the items through the database. If you have a good IT guy, they may be able to do this for you but I’m not sure. It seemed to be an easy fix once I reached the right person.

Good luck!